Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25th, 2009 - Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did! :)

[My sister and her husband with their "his" and "her" blankets that I got for them. I figured they should take advantage of all the naps they can get before Baby Gaga arrives.. ]

[Here's my nephew, Ariston, trying on his dad's new shoes. He's so silly!]

Our Christmas dinner prepared by Ate` Tish, Ate`, and me :)
It included lumpia shanghai, ham, pancit, fried rice, mashed potatoes, turkey, and an apple pie (not pictured). I really had a nice, homey, happy Christmas... it's always nice to be around family. We are all very excited about Christmas 2010, though! My parents and Melanie will be back stateside, and we'll have a new addition to the family.. can't wait!

And for my last favorite Christmas movie scene... My sister and I were watching A Christmas Story as we prepared our holiday meal. I love that I can look forward to watching this movie every Christmas Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment