Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 27th, 2009

The Friday after Thanksgiving means that the Christmas season is now upon us! I took this picture at one of my favorite, favorite stores, World Market. The colorful ornaments just make me happy. I believe Christmas will be spent at my house this year, which means I'm in charge of decorating, cooking, entertaining.... Eeeek! We'll see how that goes...

Back in Hampton Roads... I'm so glad I got to hang out with some old friends!
So much fun! :)




Since it is the holiday season, I've decided that I will post some of my favorite clips from some of my favorite holiday movies to get us all in the Christmas spirit! After the long drive from Springfield, I was so excited to finally get home to find Elf on TV. I just love this clip with Buddy and Jovi... "Baby, it's cold outside..."

No comments:

Post a Comment