Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 26th, 2009

A belated Happy Thanksgiving! :)

I'm thankful for many things, but I'm especially thankful for Snickers
(she's my best friend these days)...

... and this little butterball here. (I got him that outfit!)
It's so funny just how kids can instantly put a smile on your face. He never fails to put one on mine :)

The Thanksgiving feast prepared by the Villanueva's :)

I couldn't take as many pictures as I would've liked, but I'm happy that I got to capture what I could. Thanksgiving is certainly different without my whole family around and my Dad's extensive menu, but I was sure happy to spend it with my brother and his family :)

I am incredibly thankful, though, that I got to see my family recently, for good friends, and for sunshine... the list is endless, really.

1 comment: